Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Rad Dream Buckle,,

Article about: I have been looking this buckle for quite some time now... I have scored this awesome BSW... I am in awe.... It should be here in a few days... G

?

This example is one I do not have in any condition... Let alone "Tabbed" I have a few more in my sights..
    A early Steinhaur & Luck with clothes protector (1935-36) and a great "Binder" fully tabbed and in mint condition... Thanks Ben !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad Dream Buckle,,
    P
    Many

Steinhauer & Luck are also hard to come by (as are Binders), looking forward to pics of the bad boys
    Ben

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Many Thanks.... Soo.. Are you into "Metal" ?? G
    Yes I am Mr G!
    Amon Amarth,Pantera,Nile,Sabaton. So you like Sabaton? You should learn to speak Swedish and listen to their Swedish versions!

But Warren Zevon and Hendrix is great too!

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Yes I am Mr G!
    Amon Amarth,Pantera,Nile,Sabaton. So you like Sabaton? You should learn to speak Swedish and listen to their Swedish versions!

But Warren Zevon and Hendrix is great too!
    I have a "Good" friend in Poland that knows these guys personally.. She posts to me all the time about their conquests and concerts.. Nice to see that over seas and continents that music is a mutual relationship and interest too !! G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    This example is one I do not have in any condition... Let alone "Tabbed" I have a few more in my sights..
    A early Steinhaur & Luck with clothes protector (1935-36) and a great "Binder" fully tabbed and in mint condition... Thanks Ben !!
    A Wilhelm Binder kind of like this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad Dream Buckle,,   Rad Dream Buckle,,  

Rad Dream Buckle,,   Rad Dream Buckle,,  

Rad Dream Buckle,,  

?

Quote by weller View Post
    A Wilhelm Binder kind of like this one?
    I "Wish".. Nothing can top that !! But Similar.. One day though I hope.. I have been looking at some Daggers and they are pricey at the least.. I only have about $1500.00 in my budget and the wife can't seem to find out why am "Losing" weight... Saving my "Lunch" money Hahahaha.. Again... A NICE BUCKLE Jeff !! G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I "Wish".. Nothing can top that !! But Similar.. One day though I hope.. I have been looking at some Daggers and they are pricey at the least.. I only have about $1500.00 in my budget and the wife can't seem to find out why am "Losing" weight... Saving my "Lunch" money Hahahaha.. Again... A NICE BUCKLE Jeff !! G
    Raman noodles again One of the 1st buckles I bought...beginners luck

Man, those buckles are RAD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2