Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Rad Officer

Article about: Hi guys can i get your opinions on these 2 buckles. To me they look good. I had John Angolia book arrive the other day just working my way through that. One is unmarked and one is Assmann ma

?

Default Rad Officer

Hi guys can i get your opinions on these 2 buckles. To me they look good. I had John Angolia book arrive the other day just working my way through that. One is unmarked and one is Assmann marked. As always thanks for your time and thoughts. Rad OfficerRad Officer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad Officer
    P
    Many

?

AssmanRad OfficerRad Officer

?

AllanM, Trust me when I say both are undoubtedly fine, As I collect these types of buckles.. take care .. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad Officer   Rad Officer  

Attached Images Attached Images Rad Officer 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Thanks a lot Gwar. Im just glad i called it right. Not that I'm confident enough to go out on a limb yet! Cheers for your time

I dont like the keeper, its should not have a ridge around it like in the pic, IMO thats a post war replacement
    Attached Images Attached Images Rad Officer 
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben. You do not miss much! I do see what you mean. Looking at the first one I would say the same thing? As that has edged as well. Also now you have brought to my attention the color of the keeper and prongs is quite different. Keeper looking a lot newer on both. Thanks again.

?

Won the unmarked buckle for 50us so happy with that. Assmann marked went for 130us bit more than i was willing to pay.

?

Great job ! They usually sell for about $250 an up, never really understood that.... for a couple hundred more bucks you can buy the brocade with the buckle.. G

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I dont like the keeper, its should not have a ridge around it like in the pic, IMO thats a post war replacement
    Keen eye Ben, Luckily it is the easiest piece to find a replacement.. G