Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rad officer belt with buckle

Article about: I have just sealed the purchase of this set. I am not fond of the cross strap hangers and will look for replacements if need be... I will post better pics when I arrive home after this long

?

Default Rad officer belt with buckle

I have just sealed the purchase of this set. I am not fond of the cross strap hangers and will look for replacements if need be... I will post better pics when I arrive home after this long trek across the U.S.... G-man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad officer belt with buckle   Rad officer belt with buckle  

Rad officer belt with buckle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Rad officer belt with buckle 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rad officer belt with buckle
    P
    Many

?

Nice find bud
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

A very nice top quality set. The cloth back is an option that is seldom seen. I have a Political leader with the cloth backing and I have only seen one other. You don't see very many RAD Leaders sets but I would bet less than 5% have the backing.

?

Thanks Kirby, I have a similar set and the wool has been taken off. Some is still present but this is by far better IMO... Who am I kidding... I like them all... G

?

I have received this set.. Not real fond of the cross strap holders as I expected.. They don't match. Also.. The keeper is missing unless I did not open all of the parcels, I shall check again..
    This buckle seems to be beat up a bit and I will put in my collection though... Kind of dis-appointed though... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rad officer belt with buckle   Rad officer belt with buckle  

Rad officer belt with buckle   Rad officer belt with buckle  

?

Pics of the rear... G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I have received this set.. Not real fond of the cross strap holders as I expected.. They don't match. Also.. The keeper is missing unless I did not open all of the parcels, I shall check again..
    This buckle seems to be beat up a bit and I will put in my collection though... Kind of dis-appointed though... G
    Still a nice harder to find piece though. Trust your gut. If you will always look upon it and wish you would have returned it then go for it. I like it even with keeper gone. It has been there. You are the RAD man!

?

The dealer photos make it look in better condition than your photos. Like seeing a woman without her makeup in natural light.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    The dealer photos make it look in better condition than your photos. Like seeing a woman without her makeup in natural light.
    Kirbs...u mean like this
    Attached Images Attached Images Rad officer belt with buckle 

?

.... Hahahaha....G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast