Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty

Article about: Great addition to your collection!

?

Default Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty

I was fortunate this week to find a Josef Felix Sohne, Gablonz Rad buckle..
    So now is the waiting period I loath...Four for the last week or so..
    Emill Juttner, Overhoff & Cie, an Overhoff private purchase.. I will post pictures as soon as they arrive...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty
    P
    Many

Again Gwar looks very nice, I presume marked JFS by the catch?
    Ben

?

I believe it is marked JFS in a circle on the back inside the "Spaten" with the last two digits of the year of manufacture..

Very nice buckle mate!...

?

This is all I can offer until it arrives..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty   Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty  

Reichs Arbeits Dienst JFS Minty  

?

I'm looking at this on my phone so it is hard to make out the logo. Did JFS have a logo in a circle? It is a great looking buckle but does the buckle match the tab. I not a fan of the stitching. Looking forward to better photos.

Very nice RAD buckle! Congratulations!

?

Hey Kirby.. Nice to hear from you.. As allways I respect your opinions and have also been keen on your observations and advice on buckles.. I hope that this is not a stinker..
    I have followed the intructions of fellow members by doing some research on these particular buckles.
    I am still in my infancy as a "Collector" of buckles.. I hope one day to be a better wealth of something to the forum.. Anyway , when it arrives I will post better pictures and hopefully it will be genuine.. Again.. Thanks Kirby...G

?

As far as I can see and based on previous threads this buckle is "genuine" the stiching is in great condition.. however.. you guys are the experts.. I will accept your findings.. good or bad.. G

?

Hello I did a search and found a JFS RAD EM buckle at German War Booty. JFS does have a round logo. First time I remember seeing one. It looks like you pick up a real nice buckle in great condition. Sorry if I made you question your buckle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast