Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schmolle & Co Rad ??

Article about: I have this on a hold until I can confirm it is legit.. i did not see it on the makers list though.. Any help will be appreciated.. Perhaps I am going blind....

?

Default Schmolle & Co Rad ??

I have this on a hold until I can confirm it is legit..
    i did not see it on the makers list though.. Any help will be appreciated..
    Perhaps I am going blind....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schmolle & Co Rad ??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schmolle & Co Rad ??
    P
    Many

Looks like Schmolle and Comp to me, if it is first RAD I have seen by this maker, very very nice indeed, is the tab marked? Try and get more pics if you can
    Ben

?

Hello Ben, good news and bad news.. The good news is that I have secured this for my collection..
    The bad news is that apparently at some point in time someone has put a Dransfeld tab on the poor girl (Unstiched).. Oh well,.. I believe it is better to have a example on hand until a better one comes along, than nothing..If ever that happens.. P.S. I have an appointment with a Optician scheduled for next week... G

That is actually very interesting Gwar, Dransfeld, Schmole & Comp and the other Menden makers have been thought to share/buy/trade from each other, both are Menden makers so not all bad in my eyes.

- - ------- - -

Mate I book mine at the same time lol
    Ben