Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two tabbed RAD buckles for opinion please

Article about: I have had both of these for a while and did not not look at them in detail until Gwar posted his 'unusual' one. The one has pebble grain on the inside also. No maker marks on either. All op

Default Two tabbed RAD buckles for opinion please

I have had both of these for a while and did not not look at them in detail until Gwar posted his 'unusual' one. The one has pebble grain on the inside also. No maker marks on either. All opinions are appreciated. A bit outside of my normal collecting.
    John

Two tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion pleaseTwo tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion pleaseTwo tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion pleaseTwo tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion pleaseTwo tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion please
    P
    Many

?

No, They are marked L.G.S. L.Gottlieb & Sohn and a Nice Steinhaur & Luck !! Look closely.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion please  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Per regulation they were supposed to be.. Not allways.. But for the most part yes.. PP ( Private Purchase ) are almost never marked !!

?

For reference.. G
    Attached Images Attached Images Two tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion please  Two tabbed  RAD buckles for opinion please 

Two nice buckles, the ST&L buckle is very nice and they dont come up for sale that often
    Ben

Thanks for the replies. I am eating humble pie for not seeing the markings that are not double top secret and out in the open. My apologies. I ain't so smart or at least as smart as I thought I was.
    John

?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I am eating humble pie for not seeing the markings that are not double top secret and out in the open. My apologies. I ain't so smart or at least as smart as I thought I was.
    John
    I had to start somewhere too, the Forum is a great place to learn such things !!