Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Wilhelm Binder RaD 38'

Article about: I actually as a collector like to buy some items for reference and to possess an example in hand. I really aspire to have a great personal find in good condition or better than I originally

?

Default Wilhelm Binder RaD 38'

I actually as a collector like to buy some items for reference and to possess an example in hand. I really aspire to have a great personal find in good condition or better than I originally started with... This Wilhelm Binder RaD buckle has been given the green light and has been purchased.. I also have a Dr. Franke and a Freidrich Linden coming very soon for comments... On a side note.. A Big thanks To Ben Evans... Ben Again Thank You Very Much...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wilhelm Binder RaD 38'   Wilhelm Binder RaD 38'  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wilhelm Binder RaD 38'
    P
    Many

?

A very nice one Gwar! Good job...!

To what we were talking about ref the buckle look at these two by Bruder Schneider
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wilhelm Binder RaD 38'  
    Attached Images Attached Images Wilhelm Binder RaD 38' 
    Ben

Great buckle mate!...

?

Default Hmmmm..

Nice buckles Ben... Just keep me in mind.... Buckles = Luger $$$ If your ever interested PM me.. Again.. Extraordinary buckle.... I hope I can live long enough to
    have the opportunity to collect all known and unknown RaD buckles.. G
    Attached Images Attached Images Wilhelm Binder RaD 38' 

Gwar, I hope you do
    Ben

?

Gwar, I like the RAD buckles a lot as well, lot's of nice ones out there and cool design etc. But you are on a mission so if I see a RAD of interest I'll contact you. I only want a few nice ones and you are out to corner the market! BTW - I do have a very interesting RAD purchase coming in the next week or so.

?

As Ben says "I'll bite your arm off " Hahaha, No worries here.. we all fish and get bites..
    Some days are cold and others are very fruitfull.. Trust me, There is plenty to go around.
    I look forward to many of your finds and future postings. It also is a great day when buckle collectors can share and have a common interest.
    The buckle posts, Luftwaffe, Heer, NSDAP Etc; etc; needed a boost I feel..
    For awhile there was a dry spot.. G
    P.S. If you find a lead, Don't be afraid to hurry to PM me hahaha.. Again Thanks friend.. Happy hunting and all the best... Post soon.. G