Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann

Article about: Hi All, just got back from Pudsey Military Fair where I met up with John Brandon to pick up a couple of bits that he reserved for me. Cracking bloke John, lovely to talk to so if you ever se

Default 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann

Hi All, just got back from Pudsey Military Fair where I met up with John Brandon to pick up a couple of bits that he reserved for me. Cracking bloke John, lovely to talk to so if you ever see him at a fair have a chat. And a big thanks John for both buckles Also had a chat with Gary Wood and of course Dave Holbrook was there as usual (Alias Mr Scrooge) Overall not much on the buckle front apart from a very nice police buckle by E F Weidmann which I could not afford today Anyway to the buckles, the first piece I got from John was this very nice 2nd pattern Luftwaffe buckle and Brocade by F W Assmann, a small rub mark on the eagle and a couple of moth nips on the belt but other than that a cracking piece
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann   2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann  

2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann   2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann  

2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann   2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann  

2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann  
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 03-16-2013 at 03:04 AM.
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd Pattern Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Brocade & Buckle by F W Assmann

Magnific!
    When I read in the web page "reserved for Ben" I knew that you were the lucky man
    Congrats
    Iván

Very nice!....

Ben,
    That is a beauty!

Steve

Cheers guys, & yes Ivan it was for me I particulary like this buckle in that it is much neater than some I have seen, if you look at the fold on the rear of the buckle it is very neat, i have seen some that are very jagged and dont looked finshed that well, so all in all chaps quite pleased
    Ben

PS got my eye on a very nice RAD Brocade but no spare cash
    Ben

?

Very nice set but I thought you stayed away from the round ones. This opens up Teno Leaders, SA High Leaders, Postschutz leaders and other goodies.

Too late Kirby, got my fingers in many pies at the moment lol I need another three jobs to feed the hobby lol
    Ben

Glad you're pleased Ben, and it was lovely to meet you and have a chat. The show, all in all, was poor, but it's meeting people that makes it fun.

Good one John and many thanks again
    Ben