Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Government/Diplomatic

Article about: This is my new Government officials buckle. It would be Government instead of Diplomatic Corp because the eagle is looking to it's left instead of it's right. You will find the same thing wi

?

Default Government/Diplomatic

This is my new Government officials buckle. It would be Government instead of Diplomatic Corp because the eagle is looking to it's left instead of it's right. You will find the same thing with Government /Diplomatic daggers. You usually don't find these buckles loose. The majority are still attached to brocade belts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Government/Diplomatic   Government/Diplomatic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Government/Diplomatic
    P
    Many

Nice one... oh, and also like your spikey in your avatar..

?

The buckle has one of the ugliest eagles I have ever seen.

The pickelhaube is a reserve Prussian officers. It came with the leather case and a gorget. I have a brocade to go with the set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Government/Diplomatic   Government/Diplomatic  

Absolutely gorgeous mate..... I used to really like spikeys, in fact I've got a Prussian Guard Infantry coming soon...

?

had that buckle years ago, no one knew what it was then

Hello,

interesting diplomitic buckle .

Can you please make sharper pictures from the Front and rear ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

I'll try to get some better photos. I took these with my phone. I just bought a Mac and I need to figure out how to load photos from my camera.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Government/Diplomatic  

?

Hello. Just add this Diplomatic Corp buckle to the collection. This is an aluminum buckle. The Government buckle is a heavy gold color that is worn down to silver on the catch.

Government/Diplomatic   Government/Diplomatic  

Hello Kirby ,

what a scarce variation !

Can the gild not be anodized ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

I haven't had much time to research the buckle. I think the Costilla buckle book shows one like this on a brocade. Not sure how they color the eagle. Here is a close up.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Government/Diplomatic  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast