Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Officers buckle?

Article about: Hi guys, what is your opinion about this buckle? It should be Friedrich Linden.. How much would you pay for this? I am thinking about purchase but I am not sure.. Cheers! Martin

Default Officers buckle?

Hi guys, what is your opinion about this buckle? It should be Friedrich Linden.. How much would you pay for this? I am thinking about purchase but I am not sure.. Cheers! Martin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Officers buckle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officers buckle?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Officers buckle?

Gonna need bigger photographs!...

Sorry, forum resized the picture to this size ;-) Here is the link to bigger picture - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Sorry, forum resized the picture to this size ;-) Here is the better pic - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

CBH
    ?

It's not an SS buckle

?

Looks like a standard size Political leaders buckle. Without either catch I wouldn't want to invest more than $50-60. These are easy to find and you can get a nice ones for $100-125.

Here is the link with bigger picture ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks a lot Kirby for your opinion! And sorry for choosing bad thread ;-)

I agree with the above values. Frankly, it's a great looking buckle and I like it, but finding an appropriate belt and keeper to go with it, I suspect, will end up costing you more than the buckle is worth!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by kirby View Post
    Looks like a standard size Political leaders buckle. Without either catch I wouldn't want to invest more than $50-60. These are easy to find and you can get a nice ones for $100-125.
    Agreed... A very nice looking buckle type, but common and not hard to find in complete, top condition at a reasonable price.

Best,
    Adam