Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??

Article about: Here is a Political Leader Belt Buckle that is being offered to me for 150.00 USD I am pretty sure it is a good one but what about the price?? Too Much?? Devin

Default Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??

Here is a Political Leader Belt Buckle that is being offered to me for 150.00 USD I am pretty sure it is a good one but what about the price?? Too Much??

Devin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??   Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??  

Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??   Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Political Leader Buckle... what do you think??

I think the price is fair to be honest, I have seen them range from $150 to $250, and the condition is good for the lower end money
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I think the price is fair to be honest, I have seen them range from $150 to $250, and the condition is good for the lower end money
    Ben, thank you I was hoping so ....I almost purchased it on the spot but I have learned the hard way to make sure to have second opinions first. I love the detail in this buckle!

Devin

Its a nice buckle
    Ben

?

It would need to be mint to be worth $150. I sold one in almost the same condition with a belt on Estand a couple of years ago and had to drop under $150 to sell it.

From what I can see in the photo and where your thumb is , it looks like it may be the buckle for the brocade. The m/24 maker was the only producer of this buckle . These buckles measure 52mm as opposed to the larger ones at 60mm. I would be interested in which one you have but I would bet it is the 52mm size. If it is it is worth much more than the standard 60mm one.

Bill

Hello ,

looks like the 60mm variation for the leatherbelt because the large prongs .

price is IMO 1/3 to high .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Guys, can some one point me out a buckle in that condition that is going for $100 as I will buy it, if I had found one that cheap I would have bought one
    Ben

Mmmm under my nose $138

The Collector's Guild
    Ben

?

One on Estand for $125 and I just sold one with a little more wear for $110. It was part of the collection I bought last fall.