Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Political Leaders Buckle

Article about: Guys, got this with a mixed group of U.S. and German insignia. Thought you'd like to have a look. Best, Hal PS; Note the two different RZM no's.

Hal
    ?

Default Political Leaders Buckle

Guys, got this with a mixed group of U.S. and German insignia. Thought you'd like to have a look. Best, Hal PS; Note the two different RZM no's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leaders Buckle   Political Leaders Buckle  

Political Leaders Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political Leaders Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: Political Leaders Buckle

Nice looking buckle!! Nice that you have both keepers with it! Thanks for sharing!

Rob

Hal
    ?

Thanks Rob, appreciate your comment. Best, Hal

The keeper that bears the different rzm marking "comes off" the buckle so it would be easy enough to have two different makers "connected" (pardon the pun) like that.
    Cheers!
    Rob

nice piece hal thanks for shareing!

?

Nice looking buckle, I take it its the large 60mm size for the leather belt.
    Attached picture reflects both the 60mm buckle for the leather belt and the smaller 52mm buckle for the brocade ceremonial belt. Also reflected is the Political Leader Gilt hat wreath/cockade, both the wreath and the large 60mm buckle have the original RZM tags.

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leaders Buckle  
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Hal
    ?

Thanks Rob and Ewan for your comments. Rob, you're right, even though this was a vet acquired buckle, the switch was probably made long before.
    Horst, very impressive!!!!.... as usual. The 52mm, a rare piece for sure, and the wreath/cockade..... the first I've seen with the RZM tag! Thanks guys and a MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hal

Yes.....the 52mm is quite hard to find.....Here's my example beside its regular counterpart....might look familiar to Horst! Not as nice but I'm happy with it - I haven't seen any other small ones come up for sale in a number of years!

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political Leaders Buckle  

?

Rob - forgot all about that buckle, glad you still have it as you noted not to many around.
    Have a great Holiday
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Yes.....only way I would replace it would be to upgrade it. There's some wear - but she's a keeper!!
    Yeah - funny thing: I forget to take out the garbage but I can remember where most of all my buckles have come from! hahahaha

Rob