Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Political leaders buckle & Red Cross Officers

Article about: Hi I'm going to say these are both good to my eye. The red cross one is not perfect but for a beginner like myself looks ok. If the price is right! Cannot see prongs in pictures I have of po

?

Default Political leaders buckle & Red Cross Officers

Hi I'm going to say these are both good to my eye. The red cross one is not perfect but for a beginner like myself looks ok. If the price is right! Cannot see prongs in pictures I have of political buckle but rest to my eye ok. Aluminium construction. Thanks for your time and thoughts. Regards ALPolitical leaders buckle & Red Cross OfficersPolitical leaders buckle & Red Cross OfficersPolitical leaders buckle & Red Cross OfficersPolitical leaders buckle & Red Cross OfficersPolitical leaders buckle & Red Cross OfficersPolitical leaders buckle & Red Cross Officers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Political leaders buckle & Red Cross Officers
    P
    Many

?

Both look good as to the Political buckle the maker 4/24 is Friedrich Linen, Ludenschied - looks as if the gold is gone although they did come in a dull silver. What size is the PL buckle 60mm or 50mm ? the smaller size was for the brocade belt and is rarer .
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I like the PL buckle, get really good clear pics of the DRK buckle there is a cracking fake of that buckle, here it is
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Political leaders buckle & Red Cross Officers   Political leaders buckle & Red Cross Officers  

Ben

Good thread to read and comparing now I have re read it I believe yours to be a fake

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Officers buckle
    Ben

?

Thanks very much Horst and Ben. I see what you mean Ben. Unable to get more pictures and auction on now. I will pass and see how I go on the PL and Rad officers I posted yesterday. I am glad I posted it as I thought she was good. The difference is obvious when you compare them beside each other in that thread. Great to learn something new much appreciated

?

And after you comments in regards to the keeper on the Rad buckles I posted believe the PL one to be a late addition. All the buckles are in the same auction so good chance 1 person had them and done same thing to all of them

Quote by AllanM View Post
    And after you comments in regards to the keeper on the Rad buckles I posted believe the PL one to be a late addition. All the buckles are in the same auction so good chance 1 person had them and done same thing to all of them
    I did think that myself to be honest
    Ben

DRK replica 100%