Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked

Article about: weller...I'll check with you next time hahahahaa LOL... I have been trying to contact a vendor that has alot of RaD reference material.. If I can get what I like this will shed a great deal

?

Default RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked

I just bought this. A unmarked RaD officer belt / buckle set..
    I cannot wait to get home and add it next to the brocade and others..
    I also have a Rad Unit marked Hermann Aurich, Tabbed and a Private purchase
    RaD Parade buckle to post soon...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked
    P
    Many

?

Nice pickup, Gwar! I don't know anything at all about officer buckles, but they make a nice accompaniment to their enlisted counterparts.

As a side note, I recently bought some cheap RAD stuff and it came with a few photos of RAD men and officers. If you're interested in seeing the photos, I will scan them and post them here on the forum.

?

Thanks Erno, Yes I have been trying to do research on a few certain units.
    I would like to match up most of my photo collection with the "Spade" 1/155 for example photos and put them next to or on the parts of my collection.. Provenance of sorts..G

?

Default A Rad Service momento

Some photos..G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked   RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked  

RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked   RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked  

?

Nice photos! I will post mine as soon as I dig out my scanner. The unit flag is clearly visible, so it should be identifiable for someone who knows about the RAD. There's also one of an Arbeitsführer at a podium, which I found interesting even though I'm sure he's unidentifiable. The writing on the back of the photos is surprisingly legible.

?

Default Some photos from the service book

Some more photos fro an enlisted man (RaD)...G

- - ------- - -

Thanks Erno...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked   RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked  

RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked   RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked  

?

Thanks Erno...G

?

Default Rad belt buckle set

I would like to put the buckle on this page of the book..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RaD officer belt buckle set unmarked  

?

A very nice belt and buckle set. I have never been into photos but the right one can make a display.

?

Gwar, excellent RAD belt and buckle set, and the photos are great! So you are the one that beat me to the RAD Unit marked Hermann Aurich buckle at CG...lol.
    I too have been trying to locate info on RAD units/gruppen and so far have not found much. Here is the name and unit from the RAD set I posted recently. You guys let me know if you locate some research information

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast