Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

silver Political buckle or just no finish?

Article about: Hello all, Have this one here and just wanted to ask if there was some that used a silver colored NSDAP style buckle or if the finish just faded away or was stripped off. Any feedback would

Default silver Political buckle or just no finish?

Hello all,

Have this one here and just wanted to ask if there was some that used a silver colored NSDAP style buckle or if the finish just faded away or was stripped off. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture silver Political buckle or just no finish?   silver Political buckle or just no finish?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement silver Political buckle or just no finish?
    P
    Many

Default Re: silver Political buckle or just no finish?

There is nothing in the organizational books or anywhere else to account for this and there are several around. They are believed to have never been refinished.

?

I added a brocade size in silver to my collection last year. I posted it on WFA and the feedback was original but unfinished.

Default Re: silver Political buckle or just no finish?

Bob Evan's book lists them as Political Leaders Buckle, rare but unkown why the silver colour though.

Tom

?

I thought these silver buckles might be related to the Political leaders schools. Their uniforms have silver Political style buttons. Jeff Clark who wrote a books on NSDAP uniforms didn't go with my theory. I still wonder why they would wear a uniform with silver buttons with a gold buckle.