Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard

Article about: Hi Guys! I need Your Opinion about this set... Is it rare? Regards Tom

Default Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard

Hi Guys!
    I need Your Opinion about this set... Is it rare?
    Regards
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard   Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard  

Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard   Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard
    P
    Many

?

Nice brocade and rare. I saw one sell for around $2300 6-7 years ago at auction. Herman's Historica had one in in their May auction. I don't remember what it went for but their old auctions are on line. You will find repos of this buckle but your looks good and coming with the brocade and aquillette is a major plus. Here is a photo of the repo buckle that was posted on WAF and my FLL marked buckle.

Wilhelm Saris wrote a book on aquillette and he is a member of the forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard   Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard  

?

I looked up the Herman Historica sale and with the euro to $ it sold for around $1781 + the auction fees. A very good price for the winner.

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum, I echo Kirbys remarks, the set looks to be original and to be honest a hard buckle to get hold of in the first place, plus with the box and extras, very very nice. More pics of everything would be nice as a learning point for the guys
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 07-23-2014 at 10:01 PM.
    Ben

thats very nice.

Thanks... box

Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard   Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard  

?

Great find indeed! Please keep us posted on your acquisition status.

It was found in City Torun (Poland)

I dont need it, if sombody want this set I can sell
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Zoll Officer Belt with box and lanyard