Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?

Article about: William, Here is a link. Not all of them but a nice example by plane type. Both original pictures and modern recreations. NEW menu page

Default Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?

Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Devil Head Decal? What are your thoughts on this helmet?
    P
    Many

I think this is a Hungarian helmet and these decals have been applied by a child or a biker.

?

It looks like its been used as a biker helmet.

We bought it from a biker! It was originally painted gray-ish silver, and when we took the paint off, these decals were there. You guys rock!

?

The decals remind me of "Model Plane" stickers G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Yes, I agree with the model decal suggestion.

Yes-the decals are from 1960's Models. The Devil head actually looks familiar but I can't place it off the top of my head at the moment. The cross is from an aircraft model kit.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Yes-the decals are from 1960's Models. The Devil head actually looks familiar but I can't place it off the top of my head at the moment. The cross is from an aircraft model kit.
    I too have seen it... It baffles me... I searched some model kits but alas.... Nothing... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

It may even have come from a comic book ad, since they used to advertise and sell weird decals sets to kids back then-Long before the Garbage Pail Kids, etc. They were water slide decals, of course.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi, so you were able to remove a layer of paint without bothering the "original" paint or some decals applied from a model kit? These must be some very good quality decals or applied in a similar fashion they used with original decals.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast