Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Dud?....

Article about: I forgot i had these decals but i thought it was worth asking the helmet guys what they think, both still on their backing paper but the adler has peeled away to reveal that it is gold rathe

Default Dud?....

Dud?....Dud?....
    I forgot i had these decals but i thought it was worth asking the helmet guys what they think, both still on their backing paper but the adler has peeled away to reveal that it is gold rather than white.
    I've only ever seen real decals that have the makers name and the alignment cross on the backing paper!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dud?....
    P
    Many

?

The gold adler is ,as you know, navy. The SS is way beyond my knowledge.

Neither look right to me. The absence of the manufacturer's identification is a red flag. There are also glaring graphic problems with both. The runic decal is not a Pocher. It looks like a Q design, but I am unaware of any original unapplied Q's. Regarding the bird, there are so many issues I can't list them all. The feathers on the chest, the top feathers on the wings, the feet... I don't collect unapplied decals, but from my limited knowledge, I would say both of these are repos. Sorry, Jim G.

Cheers for that Jim!...

he ho gunny.

M38
    ?

I do have a small collection of unapplied decals, which does not make me an expert of course, but I agree 100% with Jim G.

Cheers,
    Terry

Thanks for the help guys!....