Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

luftshutz police paint and decals

Article about: Hi dear friends ,please can you tell me if the paint and decals of this helmet are original or fake ,i have never seen this model of police decal, the colors are inverted , the wings are bla

Default luftshutz police paint and decals

Hi dear friends ,please can you tell me if the paint and decals of this helmet are original or fake ,i have never seen this model
    of police decal, the colors are inverted , the wings are black and the edge is silvered, do you think it could be a very rare model? And another question, in the examples i have seen i always look the decals placed upper?. I appreciate and i always
    will appreciate your oppinions, some members have told me very decently that i forget to say please and thank your opinions
    i apologize if i have done that ,but i dont know how to use the page forum well and my native language is not english,belive it or not i am writing and using an english dicctionary,thank you.
    luftshutz police paint and decalsluftshutz police paint and decalsluftshutz police paint and decals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftshutz police paint and decals
    P
    Many

Need some sharper images to work it out but i am thinking scraped off decals that someone has touched up again with a brush. ....sometime in the decades past.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Karl
    Cannot tell if the paint is period done by your pics.
    The police decal is nothing I have ever seen, I believe it is fake. The Nat. colors also is nothing I have seen...color, shape. As stated from the above post, looks like it was painted on or something post war touch up