Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

National "Tricolor" Shield Decals

Article about: From a 3-piece Gladiator Luftschutz Luftwaffe helmet (second pattern adler on the left side of the piece).

Default Re: National "Tricolor" Shield Decals

From a 3-piece Gladiator Luftschutz Luftwaffe helmet (second pattern adler on the left side of the piece).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture National "Tricolor" Shield Decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement National "Tricolor" Shield Decals
    P
    Many

From a DD Heer Transitional helmet, on an early commercially produced Himmler style shell (former SA).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture National "Tricolor" Shield Decals  

From an M34 Edelstahl medium weight DD Heer helmet.

From an M35 DD Heer EF64 Lot#3818.

From an M38 DD Fallschirmjaeger helmet, ET 71, Lot# 4461.
    Attached Images Attached Images National "Tricolor" Shield Decals 

Hand painted or stenciled tricolor shield on an aluminum M16 style Heer helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture National "Tricolor" Shield Decals   National "Tricolor" Shield Decals  

From a DD Luft, an ET68, Lot # 4089. On the left is a straight leg droop tail Adler.

This is a private purchase tri color decal on an M35 style EREL manufactured Luftwaffe double decal vulkanfibre helmet.

This one is on a double decal Heer M35 Aluminum Parade Helmet

Jim are they all yours up there? Awesome selection of your lids, I knew you had some really nice ones but damn buddy

I only wanted to say that really, but I better add a tricolour while I am here since it's strictly a reference thread and I don't want to get in trouble

ET M35 early bird luft. From World War II German Helmets - Buy the BEST HERE!

National "Tricolor" Shield Decals

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast