Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help on this decal

Article about: Need some help on this decal and is it heer or kriegsmarine And a close up The helmet is marked ckl 64 Regards

Hi, that's better! It is still a very nice HEER M42, one that would look good on any shelf. Leon.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help on this decal
    P
    Many

Still miss the Ukraine girls (LOL) Been a problem my whole life. Helmets, 1960s' muscle cars, 23 year old blondes in bikinis . What is my favorite ?? Not sure.

On a serious note. To me....looks like at least the buckle end of strap is early aluminum. Would expect to see a steel buckle. But really not an issue. They were replaced wartime as well as post war. But the helmet is very nice, if & when you get tired of it, I think I can find a place on my shelf for it !!! Nice pick-up. Liner wear is perfect & desirable

MAP
    ?

Late to the party but I like the helmet. When you get tired of it and David gets tired of it maybe it could find a place on my shelf

And David...for you...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Here's a pic of a relic navy M40 I have. You can see the gold still shines, even under the rust.

Best regards- Jarret

Need help on this decal

nice helmet , not KM but Heer.

thanks. nice to hear the helmet is good
    i got 1 more helmet i want to show .
    i try to post pics later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2