Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this SS decal

Article about: Would like to get my hands on a genuine SS helmet one of these days. I was recently offered this one in semi relic condition. Any thoughts on the decal? I have a feeling that its not genuine

Default Opinions on this SS decal

Would like to get my hands on a genuine SS helmet one of these days. I was recently offered this one in semi relic condition. Any thoughts on the decal? I have a feeling that its not genuine, but I could be wrong though. As always I really appreciate the help!

Best regards- Jarret

Opinions on this SS decalOpinions on this SS decalOpinions on this SS decalOpinions on this SS decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this SS decal
    P
    Many

Hard to tell, it could be a good Pocher. My advice, however, is to pass on it. For SD SS helmets in fair to decent condition prices have gone down over the past few years. I would be patient, save money, and buy one that has no doubt. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Hard to tell, it could be a good Pocher. My advice, however, is to pass on it. For SD SS helmets in fair to decent condition prices have gone down over the past few years. I would be patient, save money, and buy one that has no doubt. Jim G.
    Really appreciate the advise helmet2lid!! I had no idea prices on decent SS SD helmets were on the decline. Great news for me LoL. Thanks again for your thoughts!

Best regards- Jarret