Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Decals

Article about: Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and helmet collecting as well. I have a quick question that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. Has anyone ever heard of original unused decals b

tcw
    ?

Cool Original Decals

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and helmet collecting as well. I have a quick question that I'm hoping someone might be able to help me with. Has anyone ever heard of original unused decals being found? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Decals
    P
    Many

Ya they're not too uncommon. If you have a particular set your thinking about purchasing post them here and we should be able to determine their originality.

?

SS decals are nearly impossible to find.

?

Doug do you have a pair?
    Ryan

tcw
    ?

Thanks so much for the response. Still being relatively new to the hobby, I haven't reached the point to where I'm looking for an original set yet. I would have thought original decals would have gone the way of the dinasaur years ago. What kind of price are we looking at for a set? Again, thanks.

I would say about 200$ for an army decal, 150$ for a tricolour, perhaps 200$ for a Luftwaffe. As for SS let's just leave it at a lot.

tcw
    ?

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    I would say about 200$ for an army decal, 150$ for a tricolour, perhaps 200$ for a Luftwaffe. As for SS let's just leave it at a lot.
    Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it.

Original Heer decals can be had.
    Tri-colors are not often seen and I have not seen a Luft. for sale. Although I don't really look for them, I have not openly seen a SS decal that I would be willing to purchase for sale since I started collecting.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Decals   Original Decals  

Original Decals   Original Decals  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Echoing the words of rbminis I don't go actively searching for these, so I'm really just ball parking it based on ones of seen for sale.

tcw
    ?

I so appreciate the information and the pics rbminis. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast