Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei decal

Article about: The decal lacks some detail, it almost looks like a pigeon... I've seen others like this but to be sure, is there anyone here able to confirm this is an Original ? It also seems to be SLIGHT

Default Polizei decal

The decal lacks some detail, it almost looks like a pigeon... I've seen others like this but to be sure, is there anyone here able to confirm this is an Original ? It also seems to be SLIGHTLY TEXTURED. When you move over it with your finger you 'feel' there is a decal. Is this possible?

thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei decal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei decal
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I'm a beginner on decals more so on Polizei, but didn't see a match in Ken N / Anders new Decal book nor in Kens older book. That said, wait for others.

But, what type of helmet is this on? From the holes, it does not appear to be a combat lid (35/40/42) nor the M34 or gladiator style hemets. Showing the whole helmet will help in identification.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi, as Michael states, images of the whole helmet are necessary, but I am not keen on it at the moment as it does appear to be on another type of helmet other than the norm. Leon.

Not looking good.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, as Michael states, images of the whole helmet are necessary, but I am not keen on it at the moment as it does appear to be on another type of helmet other than the norm. Leon.
    Ah, I can see that it is an M34 now that I look closer, those are just the bottom two of the "pepper pot" perforations showing. I think that it may be ok but more images are a must. Leon.

more pictures of the helmet
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Polizei decal   Polizei decal  

Polizei decal   Polizei decal  

Polizei decal  

MAP
    ?

Not that it is conclusive by any means but I've also looked through the Feuerschutzpolizei as well as the Schutzpolizei sections of my reference books and still didn't see a similar decal.

I'm sure this is just a variant style. But just not one I've seen. Of all the decals I have seen, I have not seen one with the perfectly curved inner wing, primarily at the top where all the others have a "bump". Check out the 2nd picture (credit JimG) and you will see what I mean.

As said, just not one I have seen before so hope others come around and correct me.

Polizei decal

Polizei decal
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)