Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Unissued SS decal for review

Article about: Same for this unissued SS decal guys. May I have your humble opinions please. I for myself don't feel really confortable with it because it's like a type that I can't place anywhere... I cou

?

Default Unissued SS decal for review

Same for this unissued SS decal guys. May I have your humble opinions please.
    I for myself don't feel really confortable with it because it's like a type that I can't place anywhere...
    I could think this is a Quist decal cause of the left rune comes under the break of the shield but then it also has very fat borders aswell. So... Thanks.

Unissued SS decal for reviewUnissued SS decal for reviewUnissued SS decal for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unissued SS decal for review
    P
    Many

You should put this on the helmet place and read Buhler's essay, and, also Hick's essay.

And I do not want to re energize the decalcomania mania, that's for sure.

?

Okay thanks FB. I'll ask a moderator to move the topic to the right place.

Did you look to see whether this firm has any actual association with decals in the III. Reich?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-22-2016 at 12:21 AM.

?

No FB, I didn't. I'll take a look and try to find some information of the firm.

?

This is what I've found instantly:

Carl Stähle gründete 1868 eine Buch- und Steindruckerei mit Papierfabrik. 1874 trat sein Schwager Richard Friedel als Teilhaber in das Geschäft ein. 1888 übernahmen Eugen Rieger und Reinhold Rall den Betrieb. Sie produzierten Papierwaren, Tüten und Beutel sowie Briefbogen, Etiketten, Prospekte und Kataloge. Die Druckerei gewann im Laufe der Zeit immer mehr an Bedeutung. Das Schwergewicht verlagerte sich zunehmend auf die Herstellung von Industrie- und Werbedrucksachen. Am 15.03.1989 wurde das Konkursverfahren eröffnet. 1995 wurde die Stähle & Friedel Verlagsgesellschaft mbH im Handelsregister wegen Vermögenslosigkeit von Amts wegen gelöscht.

Google translate:

Carl Stähle founded in 1868 a book and Steindruckerei with paper mill. 1874 joined his brother Richard Friedel as a partner in the business a. 1888 took Eugen Rieger and Reinhold Rall operation. They produced Stationery, bags and bags and letterheads, labels, brochures and catalogs. The printing company won in the course of time more and more important. The emphasis has shifted increasingly to the manufacture of industrial and advertising printing. On 15.03.1989, the bankruptcy proceedings were opened. 1995 Steel & Friedel Verlagsgesellschaft mbH was in the Commercial Register deleted because no assets of its own motion.

This could be interesting tough...

Thanks so much.

I also note that threads about certain pieces of SS regalia are always prone to go south, and these include: "sculls"'; decalcomania manias; and white caps and tunics.

Do tell me why that is so?

I have been collecting since 1961, and generalize from rich experience.

Time is precious and the energy required to keep this site on an even keel is even more precious.

I have been in very energetic correspondence with the moderators about what I see in the year 2016 as having been a real drop in the quality of posts and the
    adherence of some to the customs of this site.

I have moved this thread to the Helmet Decal Forum
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.