Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another HJ Kinfe...Heres mine

Article about: Hi guys, Here's my HJ knife. Marked M7/5 for Karl Julius Krebs, Solengen. Its got the motto...dont show up really great on the camera but you can see it. The year's not stamped so Im not sur

?

Default Another HJ Kinfe...Heres mine

Hi guys,
    Here's my HJ knife. Marked M7/5 for Karl Julius Krebs, Solengen. Its got the motto...dont show up really great on the camera but you can see it. The year's not stamped so Im not sure what year it was made but Im guessing pre 1938 because of the motto? Any info appreciated! More pic's comming..wow this is loading slow for me!

Cheers, Edwin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another HJ Kinfe...Heres mine  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another HJ Kinfe...Heres mine
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Another HJ Kinfe...Heres mine

RZM code
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another HJ Kinfe...Heres mine  

?

the grip and diamond

?

The blade and motto....

?

what do you think?

Hi Edwin, good original pre 38 made knife.

Cheers, Ade.

Very nice Edwin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks Ade, Stickgrenade!
    Is there any way of telling what year it was made? Theres no makers mark so I wasnt sure if there was a year they quit stamping that on. Also, is this one what they call a transitional? Thanks for the Help...appreciate it!
    Cheers, Edwin

?

Hi Edwin, this is a not too often seen hj knife RZM stamped only with motto & no Makers logo stamp dating from around 1938, sometimes thay are date stamped as well but yours isnt, Transitionals have makers logo & RZM stamp with motto & sometimes are date stamped as well, the latest date i,ve seen stamped on a hj is 1942, Also the rivets that hold the griplates on your knife seem to changed or messed with at some point imo.