Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Bogus HJ Knife

Article about: I moved this Knife in question to this for as it was a failed attempt to create and make something out of nothing.

Default Bogus HJ Knife

I moved this Knife in question to this for as it was a failed attempt to create and make something out of nothing.
    Last edited by Larry C; 03-29-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bogus HJ Knife
    P
    Many

thanks guys ,You have confirmed my suspicions

his email is germanww2@gmail.com ( this is the infamous spoken Here in other threads?)

one more
    Attachment 667830Attachment 667827Attachment 667828Attachment 667829
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bogus HJ Knife   Bogus HJ Knife  

Bogus HJ Knife   Bogus HJ Knife  

Jedem das Seine

Quote by another ant View Post
    thanks guys ,You have confirmed my suspicions

his email is germanww2@gmail.com ( this is the infamous spoken Here in other threads?)

one more
    Attachment 667830Attachment 667827Attachment 667828Attachment 667829
    Thankyou AnotherAnt for posting this junk and the web link to serve as a warning.
    I remember this knife now...it was originally posted in the classified section to be sold for 800eu!! or roughly $1100 US. The ad had been removed and the Member who posted it since disappeared proclaiming profusely that the knife was authentic. A Third grade level attempt to create something out of nothing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nasty knife.

?

For some strange reasons the forgers/makers of these knives Always think that adding some artifical dirt gives them a more genuine touch to it.
    I think its just another huge red flag!

Ger