Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Denazified HJ knife

Article about: I was given this buy a neighbor along with his fathers WW1 helmet. I will post the helmet in the helmet section. My neighbor thought that the knife was WW1 and if it wasn't he didn't know we

?

Default Denazified HJ knife

I was given this buy a neighbor along with his fathers WW1 helmet. I will post the helmet in the helmet section. My neighbor thought that the knife was WW1 and if it wasn't he didn't know were his dad got it. Well at some time someone took a grinder to both sides of the blade removing makers mark and logo,and removed the emblem. I would like to get a replacement emblem someday. I did clean the blade with Simichrome polishing paste but other then that it is untouched as it was given to me. I do like the scabberd with the name on the back Kuhtz. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified HJ knife   Denazified HJ knife  

Denazified HJ knife   Denazified HJ knife  

Denazified HJ knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Denazified HJ knife
    P
    Many

Default Re: Denazified HJ knife

Hi Gary !

It's real nice when someone gives you something they know you'd be
    interested in having - instead of throwing it out ! !

I know there are post war/later "Scout" knives of this type out there,
    but first thoughts are that it's good, as I like the look of the scabbard !
    The name on it is well executed, like a stamping, and probably
    a company name.

The knife is pretty rough, but that's OK, as it's a souvenir ! !
    ( I'd try and find a diamond for that empty space asap if it were mine ! ! )

Regards,

Steve.

For your interest

Here's a comparison to the boy scout knife an a HJ one.
    Poor pictures sorry.

René

....................You beat me to it, Rene ! !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Denazified HJ knife   Denazified HJ knife  

?

Steve Rene thanks for looking. If you hold the knife in your hand you can see that the areas that the makers mark and the logo would have been are ground deeper. Also the scabbard is correct for a WWII HJ knife. This is a group photo of my HJ Knives. The other two are by G.Felix Gloriawerk RZM M7/28 1939 & Eickhorn RZM M7/66 40. Gary

Denazified HJ knife   Denazified HJ knife  

All three are very nice examples IMO !

The HJ diamond hunt begins ! !

Best regards,

Steve.

?

Yes

Jackman65
    ?

Hello I am looking for a Diamond Emblem for youth dagger been told here is best place get Info and advice its said be a 1936 has the motto ground off does have a very good makers mark also on top of handle has heiss stamped on it makers mark is K & Co appears above that is a head of a Deer and another across from it in reverse below the K & Co is GEG .GESCHUTZT maybe does that sound correct ???? also have a bayonet numbers matching scabbard believe it be K98 frog is exc cond the bayo is amazing condition has JOS CORTS S n ON BLADE at base of handle and 38 on top edge at base handle also can anyone advise me as what value if any these have please

?

Hi jackman and welcome . If you could post a photo of your knife that would help a lot . As for the handle diamond good luck I've found one but it just don't fit right.