Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DJ Knife-Unknown Maker

Article about: Hello friends. Can anyone identify the maker of this unmarked DJ-Deutsche Jungfolk Knife? Some people believe that they never existed during the Third Reich Period. I'm not convinced that's

?

Default DJ Knife-Unknown Maker

Hello friends. Can anyone identify the maker of this unmarked DJ-Deutsche Jungfolk Knife? Some people believe that they never existed during the Third Reich Period. I'm not convinced that's true. What is your thoughts?DJ Knife-Unknown MakerDJ Knife-Unknown MakerDJ Knife-Unknown Maker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ Knife-Unknown Maker
    P
    Many

Hi Brad looks like a post war put together..there is alot going on with this knife. I see many issues with it ,,and Im not going to name them all...but let the other members including Mac66 who knows these knives inside and out. The HJ and DJ were under party control..and these knives later were marked with an RZM number. This knife..and not sure if the blade belongs would of been marked by an RZM control number. This knife is appearing as a late issue..not saying its authentic..but it is "mimicking" a late period knife. Not looking good IMO. Wait for other opinions.

It would be encouraging to see other documented DJ knives for comparison. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That's the most substantial information i've received to date and appreciate it very much! I will look at the other documentation. Thank you for steering me in a positive direction.

?

Hi Brad,

My opinion on these so called DJ knifes is Post War !, Yours is definitely a post war made knife, the lip on the scabbard throat is one red flag for you to take note off !

Check out this link on WAF: Deutsche jugend 'messer - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

The DJ used the same type of knife as the Hj which was the standard Hitler Youth Knife, these DJ knifes were a made up idea with humped up knifes so dealers could sell them to collectors who did not know any better imho

Also see this link on the HJ Research Forum: Let's talk about the 'Deutsches Jungvolk knife' and the 'BDM knife' - Hitler Youth Forum

You do not see these "DJ Knifes" for sale as much anymore on dealers sites thanks to the Forums & Collectors with good common sense

I feel sorry for all the collectors who have bought these Bogus knifes over the years that have lost there hard earned cash because of con men & liars

Regards Mac 66.

I absolutely agree with Mac.

?

Thank you friends. I love this Forum. It's such a great tap into qualified and substantial information!

He posted this knife on the hj-research forum first (and in a very comprehensive thread about these knives) but doesn't seem to have responded over there. Very odd that he doesn't seem to have read the thread before he made that post...

?

I agree with Mac & Stingray, postwar knife.

scabbard for sure has a postwar design, and im not buying this socalled DJ knife existence, imo its BS, if they where genuine why arent there any genuine paperwork, or RZM orders about them? the HJ dagger has enough...........and it wasnt some small organisation, it was widely spread trough out Germany.

Lets come up with the proper paperwork to prove this knife made it into the RZM controle system.......it cant be that hard, if it is a real knife adopted by the DJ organisation.
    I managed to get the authentic Photo's which were presented to the Frankfurter Council in 1936 of my Golden honourring of Frankfurt, so how hard can it be........i succedded within 1 year to get into the Frankfurter archives
    I think the DJ knife never existed, or they just used the HJ knife.......

Ger

?

Based on my recent research and discovery of information via this Forum and the HJ Forum, I agree with you completely. I am amazed and appalled every time I learn that a Third Reich artifact that is seemingly so authentic is only junk.

Quote by Brad View Post
    I am amazed and appalled every time I learn that a Third Reich artifact that is seemingly so authentic is only junk.
    Its all about money and deception. "How Much can a Bald Hair tonic salesman sell ?? ........... Not a drop.

Research Reveals everything
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast