Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dutch HJ

Article about: Thought I would share some pictures of this Dutch HJ dagger I recently acquired not the greatest of condition but nice to have. z4.

Default Dutch HJ

Thought I would share some pictures of this Dutch HJ dagger I recently acquired not the greatest of condition but nice to have.

z4.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dutch HJ
    P
    Many

Now that's a rare one! Numbered too, wish it was mine!

thanks for showing matty

a rare piece in deed.

CBH
    ?

Beautiful Dagger , I too wish it was mine ! lol

wow a first for my eyes! great item.

Very neat! I find it interesting that even though it's for the dutch HJ it is still made by Eickhorn.

?

First one I have ever seen. Very nice.

The hollow serrated tail logo is correct for this knife. Ralf Siegert also has the same knife pictured in his HJ/ NPEA book pg 513...this knife being the "A" series with serial number A348. The blade on this series should be 106mm...as compared to the C series..with the darkened serrated tail logo..being 116mm.
    The motto on this series is the larger motto compared to the smaller seen on the C series. This motto on the A348 Dutch knife is correct..along with the hollow squirrel logo.
    I can not find any other data designating a "B" series which I have to assume there may exist..due to the rarity of these knives.
    Nice find!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Technically not a dagger but a knife, is the handle bone? I was just thinking how nice an ivory handle HJ would look.

Wow! Now that's a very nice dagger! Moed, Eer en Trouw; Courage, Honor and Loyalty. Nationale Jeugdstorm of the NSB.
    Attached Images Attached Images Dutch HJ 

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast