Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?

Article about: hi, here is my new hj knife Unfortunately strongly cleaned is original or tinkered the knife? fake motto or original? blade is shorter. HJ Diamond wobbles. scabbard burnished with buckling 2

There is something about the rivets of the original post that just doesn't seem right.

Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?
    P
    Many

?

what is wrong?
    Please indicate on the photo!
    thanks!
    compare: early r.klaas and early herm. schneider

early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece?

greeting

Maxxx

I'm not saying its bad and maybe its just the angle of the photos but what looks different to me is that the rivets dont seem to be on the centerline of the grips but seem offset to the one side.

Steve

?

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    Maxxx

I'm not saying its bad and maybe its just the angle of the photos but what looks different to me is that the rivets dont seem to be on the centerline of the grips but seem offset to the one side.

Steve
    ...no problem steve.

....rivets dont seem to be on the centerline...

look here early heidelberg knife:early böker hj original and cleaned death or craft piece? ... rivets not centerline

greeting

Imperfections are commonly found on many examples...this is not an uncomon sight to see..yet somewhat rarer to see on an HJ Knife,,but there are Monday mornings during the Third Reich, Nice Boker and Heidelburg Hj knives Gents Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Several people have asked about the dagger I showed in post 8 which is for auction on April 27th.

I can confirm the grip insignia has the "wiggle".

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Several people have asked about the dagger I showed in post 8 which is for auction on April 27th.

I can confirm the grip insignia has the "wiggle".

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade,

For auktion here or where....

MFG
    Marc

I will show a link once the catalogue is ready.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks! ;-)

very nice examples lads!!

si

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast