Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max Weyersberg

Article about: This is an early thin blade by Weyersberg. Weyersberg you dont come accross every day Perfect small diamond that wiggles, Motto on the blade, nice scabbard...snapwear on the lovely hilt.. We

?

Default Early HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max Weyersberg

This is an early thin blade by Weyersberg.
    Weyersberg you dont come accross every day
    Perfect small diamond that wiggles, Motto on the blade, nice scabbard...snapwear on the lovely hilt..
    Well i let the pics do the talking!
    Enjoy...

Ger
    Early HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max WeyersbergEarly HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max Weyersberg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early HJ Fahrtenmesser with Motto by Max Weyersberg
    P
    Many

?

Very nice indeed....Thanks for info on these.....I have just learnt...something new..& some nice pictures too.. Cheers Terry.

Very nice and hard to find maker.
    Congrats

?

Rare maker to find Ger

Nice been there condition with a nice visable motto !!

Glad you eventually found one m8

Mac 66.

Man Ger !! .. I have seen some rare HJ producers..this one lived deep in the wood with the termites.

I would like to see an HJ Thread started that outlines the most common to the rarest producers and their logos. Anyone up for the challenge? Create it and I will pin it !!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice and rare. great piece!