MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

German NSDSTB student youth knife

Article about: by Wagriff Why, I can't Imagine which dealer you're talking about, Fred.... *cough* *cough* *cough* In this particular case think of the opposite of the West Coast. *cough* Fred

?

I completely agree with you! And I'm not saying that knife is true. .I wrote about this above! The quality of fraud is growing...But I think you agree that the knife itself is the original? Who and when set the diamond....hard to say! I don't live in Poland...From Poland, Lithuania many bring to Russia, but also to Europe and the USA..Thanks and good luck.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German NSDSTB student youth knife
    P
    Many

I agree that the knife itself is original and period HJ knife ..I have no doubts about that at all.

Its the study between the HJ and the NSTB Knife ...the history of the 2 organizations.
    The knife is under scrutiny as has been mentioned in prior posts because of the the fact that it is the same HJ production type.

Add a multi colored diamond whether it be student bund ..red blue pink ..green or rainbow ...and then it becomes something never seen before. Not saying that this is the case here and this NSTB knife may very well be.

Details of xrays say something else and compared to disassembled original HJ knives and the examination of them by those here who are very qualified and knowledged on this topic.

Have patience Ollar and also to the other Gents here...this thread is going very well and lets keep the discussion within the parameters of the knife and history.
    Fakes are coming out all over the world and I can agree with Gerrit that due to those who live in Europe and are collectors here know the locations of some hot spots in certain regions and countries.

We are here learning together and its a shame that there are thieves globally that creating junk for a short term gain.
    Keep the thread moving

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Gentlemens, one short mind in your hot thread. Is it normal used HJ motto on NSStB knife? I think it not correct.

?

Quote by den70 View Post
    Gentlemens, one short mind in your hot thread. Is it normal used HJ motto on NSStB knife? I think it not correct.
    it's logical! When you consider the German pedantry!
    Last edited by ollar; 01-20-2019 at 04:27 PM.

?

Ollar this forum is based on English language, its not done to post in a language that can not be understood by the other WR member.
    refrase in English please

Ger

?

Quote by den70 View Post
    No ideas, gentlemen?

I contacted a couple of HJ collectors in Germany who also think that it is bogus or one was able the replace the diamond
    (which is not that difficult.... in getting the prongs in the correct way).

Surely the Xrays are correct in showing the pins of the HJ diamond but what does it prove?
    What shows proof is the data that states such which there is none.

Isnt this the same as buy the item and not the story ...but in this instance...we are being told to buy the item without data support which all other Edged weapon types do have documentation that supports its production.

We already seen the cataclysmic effect what happened with the Luftwaffe black grip funeral dagger ...no data support just made up stories or assumptions.

Find period data first since the HJ was such a large organization and only a mere handful of these knives exist ..and why not thousands more since there were thousands upon thousands of children that could of been in that organization..surely they would have a knife.
    My thoughts they would of had an HJ knife.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I agree with Larry! German pedantry and full documentation do not allow us to believe in this knife. And we do not know who and when could change the disciple's rhombus..Or the student himself (violated the Charter!!!- what is impossible for a German with his mentality! or it's done after the war...to increase interest in the knife!! Thank you!

?

Again, I welcome my colleagues! Who read this topic..you will be interested! Again on my way I met a student's knife.The sign wobbles...I think on the mustache...I still decided to buy it and do an autopsy...Since rengen did not convince everyone of the originality. And so I raised the sign with a knife!!! And what do I see? "Moustache"..What should I do? calm down and put the sign back in place?..No..I'll try to take it out and look at it ..what's inside him?..German NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knife

?

And this is what we see..The sign is made of a "student" badge and a mustache is soldered to it...Everything is now clear and without comments..There were no student knives!!!
    German NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knifeGerman NSDSTB student youth knife

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast