Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??

Article about: Hi thought I would post some pics of this rare dagger, for your thoughts on it. Some age to it and wear and tear to the s leather scabbard. Look forward to hearing your comments. Cheers

Default H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??

Hi thought I would post some pics of this rare dagger, for your thoughts on it. Some age to it and wear and tear to the s
    leather scabbard. Look forward to hearing your comments. CheersH/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement H/j rare leaders dagger. Genuine??
    P
    Many

Hi Yorksman..these daggers are needles in a hay stack ..and are highly faked but ..you have an authentic example from what I can see.

There is a study thread on this type of dagger..which is a great read and study seen on the GDC forum.
    HY Leader opinions. - GermanDaggers.com
    Isee no issues with this dagger at all..and of course other comments and opinions are welcome .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This one is original and a very nice one at that.

Well done yorksman, its been a long while since Ive seen one of these.

Very nice to see. Congrats on owning that rarity.

Steve

I can count on one hand the number of these I've seen. Very nice to see a genuine one for once.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

great find very rare.

?

Congrats. You have original dagger, bad not good condition. Of course need more sharp pictures (logo, eagle and other parts), but I think everything alright.

Hi Den ..great to see you here. Your knowledge is very welcome here. Regards Larry ...a
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill