Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Herbertz Hitler Youth Knife

Article about: Hello. I have been doing some homework and researching the authenticity of this HJ knife and everything seems to check out. Based on the pics, does this look good? I appreciate your help wit

Default Herbertz Hitler Youth Knife

Hello. I have been doing some homework and researching the authenticity of this HJ knife and everything seems to check out. Based on the pics, does this look good? I appreciate your help with this so I don't get burnt on another one. Does this predate the knives with the RZM? Thanks

Herbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth Knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Herbertz Hitler Youth Knife
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me. Pre RZM.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade. Thank you so much! I also saw another thread on here from a couple of years ago regarding reservist flasks and I just bought this one today. Pretty excited to receive it!

Herbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth Knife

Very good!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Can you tell me anything about it? I have never seen one before but did read that they existed in the 3rd Reich. This isn't really my thing but couldn't pass it up.

They are real throwback to Imperial pre WW1 days. Bought as a remembrance of service days. Private purchase from soldiers canteens or military outfitters.

Cheers, Ade.

DSF that is one rare HJ producer....One I have never seen before. Nice !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Glad it's real because I just bought it for $120 USD

Quote by deltaspecialforce View Post
    Glad it's real because I just bought it for $120 USD
    I'd say that's a very good price. Where did you acquire this blade?

?

Great Reservisten Canteen, Nice picture of a Panzer I ausf A, these where the early backbone Panzers where it all started with.
    Hitler and Guderian did their "manouvers" on the Lunenburgerheide in the 30ths with these Tanks, it still is a shooting range.
    Done my fair share of shooting on that same range with my 4.2" US Mortar from 1944 ( yep Us War) in my M106 Mortarcarrier.

Herbertz is not a common maker to find for a HJ knife, and yours looks good to me.
    here pics of one in mint condition
    Cheers,
    Ger
    Herbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth KnifeHerbertz Hitler Youth Knife

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast