Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Jugend Knife

Article about: Hello friends, I am interested in picking up my first HJ knife and wanted to see if anyone had the time to look it over before I bought it. I have looked at other images and read a little on

Default Hitler Jugend Knife

Hello friends, I am interested in picking up my first HJ knife and wanted to see if anyone had the time to look it over before I bought it. I have looked at other images and read a little on them. My only concerns with this knife is the lack of wear to the pommel and the size of the font on the RZM markings. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I hope to be adding many more pieces to my collection. Thanks for any help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jugend Knife   Hitler Jugend Knife  

Hitler Jugend Knife   Hitler Jugend Knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jugend Knife
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

The one with the rim on the sheath opening is fake .

Yes thank you. The other knife is not so good. I am not really interested in it unless for cutting fish bait.

Oh I see what you are saying. The other sheath looks better? Perhaps he got the two mixed up when taking pictures for me.

CBH
    ?

No , I think the clean one is a Fake , the diamond also looks bad to me , the sheath is just the easiest thing to spot . But please wait for more opinions .

Yes and thank you. . I certainly will. The font size width looks off to me comparing to other examples. Most of what I have seen have wear around the pommel from being rubbed by the closure strap when flipping around on the waist of a youth.

CBH
    ?

If the beaten up knife was cleaned up and a new diamond installed it would look much better , if it was cheap I would consider that option . I'd rather have a beaten up original then a mint fake , don't forget these were issued to boys so many got thrown at trees etc , the damage tells a story . Just my thoughts , good luck in all your collecting .

The beat up knife is the original, The RZM 7/2 is a known fake of the far superior quality HJ knife by Emil Voos.Regards,Paul

Default Hitler Jugend (Youth) Knife

Hitler Jugend Knife
    Hitler Jugend Knife
    Hitler Jugend Knife

Wow thanks guys!!