Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?

Article about: Hi guys, someone sells this knife. Have never seen one like this before. Could you please give me your views?, Regards, Juan

Default Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?

Hi guys, someone sells this knife. Have never seen one like this before. Could you please give me your views?, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?   Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?  

Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?   Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

I'm no expert at all and I may be wrong but I think that diamonds other than red are bad.

Thanks, that is what I thought too

Juan, Short version - bad. Longer version - 10 or so years ago these were popular and I might still have the name of one of the guys who did the blue diamond conversions. So while there still might be a collector or two who has one in their collection, I don't think that anyone who is really serious believes that they are period. With one well known US dealer a year two back who even sold a green "Forestry" model. A fake, but at least the buyer could say he purchased it from XXXX (so it must be good). Best Regards, Fred

Thanks Fred, this blue colour did not look right, but just wanted to double check, hope no one buys this

Kriegsmarine HJ knife,that's make me smile

I guess that pour soul who I hope will not buy it, will not feel like smiling for sometime, these fakes, are all over, never ends
    Quote by stingray View Post
    Kriegsmarine HJ knife,that's make me smile

Wow a HJ-KM knife.. thats what I'm going to spend my savings on

I thought blue was also for Luftwaffe to match the sky...boy was I misled

and Green for the Ardennes..as the HJ did fight there also
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hope this thread alerts other people who might be thinking to buy a blue HJ knife in the future

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast