Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?

Article about: Hi guys, someone sells this knife. Have never seen one like this before. Could you please give me your views?, Regards, Juan

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Hope this thread alerts other people who might be thinking to buy a blue HJ knife in the future
    This kinds of threads is like gold for beginners like me! When I find something nice or suspicous, I just use the search engine and there I find answers to my questions!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Jungend knife Kriegsmarine?
    P
    Many

Glad to hear that, I have also been collecting for not too long, if it was not for this great Fórum, that would be an impossible task
    Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    This kinds of threads is like gold for beginners like me! When I find something nice or suspicous, I just use the search engine and there I find answers to my questions!

?

and what about that redone blade with Maker mark......all over the blade are sanding marks and scrathes but luckily the Makermark has survived it...hahahahha
    And we happy to have laser these days

btw i miss the very famous Funeral diamond with a black background LOL

Ger

And here I was thinking it was from the very short lived Hitler Youth Gay troop before it was decided it should be suppressed....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice one Ger. Indeed an outrageous piece of junk from whatever angle you look at it from. Not even as a kitchen knife I would like this

Quote by gerrit View Post

btw i miss the very famous Funeral diamond with a black background LOL

Ger
    Ger, I'm glad that I didn't see your comment about the very famous Funeral diamond while I was having my morning coffee. It not only saved me a good cup of coffee, it saved me from having to clean up the mess I would have made with coffee everywhere - while laughing!!! Best Regards, Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2