Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Knife?

Article about: I was digging through some trash that was set out after a WWII Vet passed away some years ago and came across this pocket knife. It was I think in his garage. for years by a window that leak

Default Hitler Youth Knife?

I was digging through some trash that was set out after a WWII Vet passed away some years ago and cameHitler Youth Knife?Hitler Youth Knife?Hitler Youth Knife? across this pocket knife. It was I think in his garage. for years by a window that leaked.
    It is very old and the detail is exceptional. Can't make out any maker mark as it is so rusted. Is it an HJ knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Knife?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Youth Knife?

Not any type of official knife for sure. Possibly handmade pocket knife grips of some type or more likely a pfadfinder knife, as some German scouting organizations used that same rune symbol as the D.J. did IMO.

Very much like it. Not an official military pocket knife, but looks to be a period bring back. Nice piece.

Private purchase maybe by the youth or his parents?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill