Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?

Article about: Hey everybody, I've found a rough old Hitler youth knife and was wondering if its legit. For under a \\$100 bucks I would think its worth it, if its real that is

Default Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?

Hey everybody, I've found a rough old Hitler youth knife and was wondering if its legit. For under a $100 bucks I would think its worth it, if its real that is

Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Youth Knife Real Deal?

A knackered old girl! I would pay a bit more for one in better condition. There are many around
    Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I have to agree with Nick. A much nicer one would be worth waiting for. Unless there was some very good provenance on this one, I'd pass it up. Of course, if the price was well under $100 I'd probably take it as it does appear legitimate. This one would fall into my 'special needs' category. Some would say that I'm the 'special' one, but that's a different story!

ok but to much money.

Owner is asking $50

In the end, you have to decide if it is worth that much to you. Still a little high for me, IMHO.

Broken guard and blade tip....it will Never be anything of value in this condition and would basically be impossible to repair. I would Not recommend purchasing this piece.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi, Deluxx,, welcome to the forum,, I have to agree with the posted comments the Gents made. For about $150 more on top of the price that is being offered,, you could get a half decent Mid or late period example. It is still a piece of history,, but with too many issues. I myself would at least like to have a whole example,,and weathered,,, than to have one with some damaged areas. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have heard of items being salty but thats saltier then the ocean itself!! I would take the advice of others and pass on it, its beyond any repair or restoration without putting more money into it. but if you just want any example for really cheap then maybe you can offer 40 or 35 bucks for it, it does look like a genuine late model HJ knife IMO but It looks like the RZM code is gone from decay. I would keep searching.

?

Paying $15,-- for it and display it in a grounddig/metal detecting Finds display would be nice
    Otherwise its wasted money.

Cheers Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast