Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

hj dagger

Article about: I got this from a friend, he want's to know if it is real or fake? grts, wesley

?

thear is no inscription on the blade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hj dagger
    P
    Many

A good thread for post war producers Post WW2 German Scouting / HJ Knife Transition Discussion
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Post a picture of all three together here that would make a good comparison,cheers Paul
    On the road until Thursday. But in the meantime here are some individual pictures of the three (Note - I take much better pictures now, these are pretty poor). In looking again, my memory failed me, there is some loss of plating on the modern HJ but still minty.

Modern HJ by Anton Wingen/Othello

hj daggerhj dagger

Herder HJ

hj daggerhj dagger

Beat up Henckels

hj daggerhj dagger
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I've been looking high and low for the one with the green handle to use as a work knife. I think these are similar to the Bundswehr blades. Never see them at the shows. I find a few online but they are not inexpensive or are poor quality copies....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2