Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos

Article about: Hi folks ,Posting this HJ Knife for a friend concerned with authenticity. Its a transitional knife with the etched Blut und Ehre motto on one side of the blade and RZM M7/2 1937 etched to th

Default HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos

Hi folks ,Posting this HJ Knife for a friend concerned with authenticity. Its a transitional knife with the etched Blut und Ehre motto on one side of the blade and RZM M7/2 1937 etched to the reverse, The Diamond has a slight wiggle to it and is attached to what appears to be (to me) an earlier type grip plate, the reverse grip plate appears to be of a latter type (period repair ? or original factory fitment?). Interestingly it has the LFS oakleave mm to the front side of the hanging strap , A good used and abused Emil Voos imo what say you guys ?Kindest regards, Paul

HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fahrtenmesser- Emil Voos
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a nice been there example to me.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Hi Paul,

Nice transitional Emil voos hj , it seems the front griplate is worn & a little warped/shrunk but the rear griplate looks in good condition, the rivets look factory fitted, maybe the front griplate has suffered from heat damage ? , or the rear griplate was damaged during the period & replaced ?

Regards Mac 66

Thanks Rossi & Mac for confirming my thoughts , My friend will be pleased. I'll have to get him to join the WRF after all the research is half the fun! Kindest regards, Paul