Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with Motto

Article about: This HJ knife is one not often seen: a transitional from the Klittermann company! They have Always been different from the rest: their SS Motto had the ! and their RZM logo is stylish. The R

?

Default HJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with Motto

This HJ knife is one not often seen: a transitional from the Klittermann company!
    They have Always been different from the rest: their SS Motto had the ! and their RZM logo is stylish.
    The Rzm logo as their Motto Always seems to be very shallow, ive seen a handfull along the years and all had this shallow etching.
    This 1938 ricasso knife has a blade that has some greying, but no sharpening, nicks or any other damage.
    The grip is great with the transitional diamond nicely wiggling in the undammaged gripplates.
    The leather strap is the early thick brown leather one with a very tight strap.
    The owner had carved his name in the frontside of the scabbard, and his relatives tried to remove it before they sold it, a bit pity.
    The name is still there but hard to read, it looks like Werner K...aHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoAttachment 790645HJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with MottoHJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with Motto
    Enjoy the pics, although its hard getting a Motto visisble on a blade with some greying i think i succeeded.
    Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 03-10-2015 at 09:12 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fahrtenmesser by Klittermann & Moog, transitional dual logo with Motto
    P
    Many

?

a rare beautiful knife!
    Congratulations!

....iI am in search.... klittermann hj knife with motto...

Nice one!

?

A nice looking Dagger ger... I'm always sursprised how small these knifes were......Some great photos too. Cheers Terry.

Another Great rarity Ger ! ..can you see what the name was that is scratched out on the scabbard? My Old eyes sees a 1938 date on the blade..am I correct? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Ger,that's nice transitional knife.
    Because the larger size of the diamond, i would say 1938.
    The smaller diamonds 1935-1937 IMO

?

Larry info was available in the description
    I quote myself:
    The name is still there but hard to read, it looks like Werner K...a
    This 1938 ricasso knife....so 1938 is correct...

Ivan your correct 1938 RZM 25x14 mm diamond

Ger

like it.

?

Ger,

Bloody hard maker to find with the motto mate

the K&M makers TM is terrific imo

Great find !!

Mac 66.

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Larry info was available in the description
    Told you I had old eyes did not see that either..LOL
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast