Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn

Article about: I have been on the lookout for 1 nice, clean and interesting HJ to go along with my HJ buckles. Recently saw this very early Eickhorn available and it landed here today. Hope you all like it

?

Default HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn

I have been on the lookout for 1 nice, clean and interesting HJ to go along with my HJ buckles. Recently saw this very early Eickhorn available and it landed here today. Hope you all like it, and I think it will be a good one for the collection
    Cheers,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn   HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn  

HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn   HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn  

HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fahrtenmesser - Very Early Eickhorn
    P
    Many

?

weller Congrats,

This is a very hard to find single oval trademark by Eickhorn

Looks in great condition as well, i can see crossgrain on that blade

where did you find this lovely early hj ?

Mac 66.

?

Nice find Jeff !!! G

?

Hi Mac, and thanks . As mentioned, I'm more a buckle guy but do like to add a matching blade from time to time. 4 of my 5 daggers all come from the same place...Paul at Lakeside. I think I took that one off the board about as fast as it was added...just seemed to be "the one".

Jeff

Very nice and rare knife,congrats

?

Thanks guys...

Jeff

Hi Weller..well done on a rare find... it is Ironic that Eickhorn being a large and most common producer seems to have a limited number of these early No ricasso types. Congrats and thankyou for sharing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Jeff, If Larry says ya did good.... ya did GREAT !!!...

?

Quote by weller View Post
    Hi Mac, and thanks . As mentioned, I'm more a buckle guy but do like to add a matching blade from time to time. 4 of my 5 daggers all come from the same place...Paul at Lakeside. I think I took that one off the board about as fast as it was added...just seemed to be "the one".

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

You cant go wrong with Paul at LST

Terrific early Eickhorn hj you got there ! a keeper for sure

Mac 66.

?

a beautiful early hj knife!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast