Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked

Article about: This is as late as they come with full maker logo & Motto. Dual maker marked blades are not eay to find and i love this one! It has the later type scabbard with its typical bubbling that

?

Default HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked

This is as late as they come with full maker logo & Motto.
    Dual maker marked blades are not eay to find and i love this one!
    It has the later type leather strap on its scabbard with its typical dots print, that easily loose their paint by wear, often seen on '39 knives and later.
    The etch and logo's are make a lovely contrast with the bright blade.
    The diamond and gripplates are in perfect order, the hilt has the usual snapwear and the hilt on the spine has a bit of chrome wear.
    Enjoy this lovely knife.
    Regards,
    Ger
    HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-05-2015 at 10:19 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked
    P
    Many

?

Very nice Ger....I will get one of htese for my collection at some point... I do like these & where they have came from, all very interesting.. Cheers Terry.

?

Ger,

Thats a very nice & interesting Transitional WKC hj knife

1939 dated blade with the motto are hard to find imo,

usually these are seen with no motto !

Regards Mac 66.
    Last edited by Mac 66; 12-13-2014 at 12:48 PM.

?

Mac its the latest year on a dual maker blade that i've seen so far
    1939 is indeed exceptional

Ger

?

here a 1938 WKC transitional Logo, which also has a full Motto blade

?

1937 Dated WKC with blued scabbard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked   HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked  

?

That is a very nice transitional Mac!!
    What is also remarkable is that it seems to be that the 1937 and 1939 share the same type of stamped Logo, perhaps the 1939 was old 1937 stock and only RZM issued/stamped in 1939
    The 1938 looks more like an etched rather then a stamped logo
    Ger

Very Nice Ger..and love the deep etch .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Im getting more and more convinced that the 1938 logo knife had a redone blade: looking at its crossgrain i thinks its redone, and the logo is a poor etch.
    Here two 1938 examples, having the same type logo's as the 1937 & 1939 blades
    HJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker markedHJ Fahrtenmesser by WKC dual maker marked

Ger that's very interesting 1939 mottoed knife.
    I have seen few 1939 WKC knives,but always without motto.
    This one must be pretty rare, congrats.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast