Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Fake ?

Article about: I have not posted pictures of the scabbard because it is definitely fake the knife has a lot more wear and I am not sure if its fake or not. Annoyed from this ads?   z4.

Default HJ Fake ?

I have not posted pictures of the scabbard because it is definitely fake the knife has a lot more wear and I am not sure if its fake or not.

z4.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Fake ?   HJ Fake ?  

HJ Fake ?   HJ Fake ?  

HJ Fake ?   HJ Fake ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Fake ?
    P
    Many

?

Dagger fits its fake scabbard.......dont you asked yourself why they hammered out "Germany" on the backside ricasso?

Its now a politically correct fake.

Hi Zephyr..these are being pumped out in modern day production faster than it takes to order $100 in Chinese food all cooked within 10 mins. No matter how large the order..its always 10 min.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Z4,

One Word > Repro

Mac 66.

Thought it was but the reason I asked was because the scabbard looks brand new but the knife has lots of wear, I did ok though I was given two hj knives and one is real.

Thanks for the replies z4.
    Last edited by zephyr4; 12-08-2014 at 04:56 PM.