Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Kife blue diamond

Article about: Dear Friends, in my opinon the blue diamond, not exist during the time of the Third Reich, so this knife, it always according to my opinon, is a fake. The blade, I think it is not original.

?

Nothing is eaten me YC

i know there are a lot of differences between levels of knowledge, i have np with that.
    But your point about difference in computerskills making up for lazyness?
    When someone can post a dagger here then he can also click with his mousebutton on other posts and see what a real one looks like, thats why we post a lot of reference stuff here.

Im always there to help someone, but i put a lot of time in this hobby just to gain a bit of knowledge.
    Is it asked to much to let the poster do a bit of reseach themselves?

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Kife blue diamond
    P
    Many

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Nothing is eaten me YC

i know there are a lot of differences between levels of knowledge, i have np with that.
    But your point about difference in computerskills making up for lazyness?
    When someone can post a dagger here then he can also click with his mousebutton on other posts and see what a real one looks like, thats why we post a lot of reference stuff here.

Im always there to help someone, but i put a lot of time in this hobby just to gain a bit of knowledge.
    Is it asked to much to let the poster do a bit of reseach themselves?

Ger

Hola Ger,

Really I apologize for my ignorance and for publishing this knife. I never had to be published, I hate to bother and waste time scholars. Again I apologize a thousand times.

I feel the time you have spent watching this.

Saludos
    Jose Luis

?

Quote by belgrano View Post
    Hola Ger,

Really I apologize for my ignorance and for publishing this knife. I never had to be published, I hate to bother and waste time scholars. Again I apologize a thousand times.

I feel the time you have spent watching this.

Saludos
    Jose Luis
    Hola Jose,

i hope i didnt scare you away, that was never my goal.
    I hope i encouraged you to take the time and look at the daggers and knives that are posted here.
    Just by taken the time to watch and read the posts a lot can be learned.

Cheers,
    Ger

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    What's eating you buddy?!? It's funny, we say post everything no matter what, but become upset when such is done!! We are all at different levels as well some have had much longer to view references here, and learn how to do so. Not everyone can use a computer properly. :/ (This is not a attack at you, Ger! I completely understand your point. Just not use to seeing you post comments such as the one above.)
    As for the dagger, now that I've viewed this on my work computer and not just my phone I can see that the markers mark among other things are inaccurate; sorry for any false hope. That said, I still believe the blue diamond was not originally apart of this dagger and was added as a replacement by a dealer or collector. I would bet better photographs would even prove this.
    give a kid a dagger...???

come me all know it was just a knife!

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    give a kid a dagger...???

come me all know it was just a knife!
    Excuse me, knife... :/

Hi Belgrano...no worries on your part ok?......We try to encourage the use of the reference material here on the Forum and particulary the HJ forum. There are some great early to late period examples..which show obvious differences....and one being the HJ diamond itself.,,which there is a sticky thread pinned at the top of the HJ forum regarding only diamonds. Please do not take it personal that what has been said should only be taken as " constructive" to build your knowledge and not soley have to rely on just answers from others. Knowledge begins with reading and study..this is what we want you to do here..and all other visitors. We encourage first to take alook through some of our forums first..and if there is still alittle confusion on a particular topic ,,then please,,ask questions. You have been here a few years so you know how the system works here and with the other collectors. I can understand if you were new with less than 10 posts..then no problem..but you are a part of the neighborhood here....you know us and we know you. Keep studying and asking questions. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Personally I don't think it's waste of time because of the educational value for new collectors who don't yet have a lot of experience. 10-15 or so years ago you might even see one of the better known dealers with a blue diamond for sale. With the resulting "discussions" being what turned around collectors who believed everything that some dealer told them. And not that long a very well known U.S. dealer (who has some like minded associates) may have used his reputation to sell a "green" diamond HJ knife. With my point being that to help out other collectors it sometimes takes just a few minutes to enlighten them (and the others who observe but don't post).

PS: And sometimes the new photos can be helpful for the more experienced collectors to see what is currently going on, and furnish clues for other kinds of fakes. Regards, Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2