Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Knife Original?

Article about: Hello, does this one look to period original, thanks in advance for info.

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Would be of any respect if you would answer the replies that members make when they trying to help you.
    If there is no interaction on your side the will to help one out will slowly faint....

Ger
    I lead a very busy life, a lot going on this week too with the passing of a family member, I answer when I can, so it is.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Knife Original?
    P
    Many

?

@ Ger & Fred, sorry for late reply, busy with funeral of Father, the knife was not mine, was going to the sale, good eyes guys, if you blow up pics you can see faults, called a friend in area of sale to check it out for me, in his opinion grips and diamond were switched out, it still sold to a local for $925, thanks for your input guys.

$925?? It must have belonged to Baldur Von Schirach himself...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by zacker View Post
    it still sold to a local for $925.
    Wow, where did you sell it? I would like to use them when l decide to sell off my collection!

Hummel

?

Quote by zacker View Post
    @ Ger & Fred, sorry for late reply, busy with funeral of Father, the knife was not mine, was going to the sale, good eyes guys, if you blow up pics you can see faults, called a friend in area of sale to check it out for me, in his opinion grips and diamond were switched out, it still sold to a local for $925, thanks for your input guys.

Maybe it was a period repair ?, they are early period griplate pattern & the small diamond looks genuine going by the pix, i see there is filler or something taking up the gap on the front griplate, kinda weird as the rivets look like solid nickle type & factory fitted, oh well just goes to show what can by seen with better pix,
    sold price was very high !!!

?

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Maybe it was a period repair ?, they are early period griplate pattern & the small diamond looks genuine going by the pix, i see there is filler or something taking up the gap on the front griplate, kinda weird as the rivets look like solid nickle type & factory fitted, oh well just goes to show what can by seen with better pix,
    sold price was very high !!!
    Make it a even 1,000, I forgot the 8% buyers premium. lo.

Condolences Zacker on the passing of your father.

Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks, Larry.

?

Sorry to hear about your loss Zacker.

I may have reacted a bit strong for not getting any response, sorry for that.
    You got the load of all the times that members did not respond.....

Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2