Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

HJ knive's collection

Article about: I thought the knives section has gone a little quiet so thought i would put thease on for you to have a little look from right to left they are 1 RZM Eduard Gembruch 2 Early Carl Heidelberg

HDTony
    ?

Default Re: HJ knive's collection

Ronnie

Very nice collection you have there and thank you for showing. Your bayonet is the first one that I have seen. I am still looking to own my first HJ knife, I have only found a scabbard so far. Rick I also enjoyed viewing yours also.

Tony

2. # ADS

The long version i have never seen before. I am quite interested in how you aquired this version and if you have any history behind it?

rgds, Ty

Hi Rick, yes, that is the LFS marking, just a weak stamp strike.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by kungfuty View Post
    The long version i have never seen before. I am quite interested in how you aquired this version and if you have any history behind it?

rgds, Ty
    TY i bought this dagger off a guy who goes to and from Germany quite often, he offer'd me it as a HJ dagger when i cast eyes on it they litt up as the bayonet like thease are very rare i checked like Ade says in an early on in this thread if the diamond wobbles and it did, but on thease bayonet's have been copyied for a long time as they really are rare, the origional examples have metal hilt's which have been nickel plated and the blade's are 20cm long and 25cm long and no maker mark as you see mine has a maker mark so i doubt very much if my one is origional but i live in denial and think that it is ok hope this helps m8
    cheer's Ronnie and thank's for looking

?

very nice daggers guys hjs are really nice pieces i have had a few in the past but always seem to let them go when a lid pops up , thanks for showing, rgds Dave

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Rick, yes, that is the LFS marking, just a weak stamp strike.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks again Ade, I can put that in my notes. I have a little journal for all my Third Reich items. Its neat to look back at my doodles, how much I paid for something or correcting some misinformation I once recorded.

?

Default HJ knive RZM 7/40

HJ Knife - RZM 7/40 - Hartknopf & Co - Sollingen.

Bought this weekend
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ knive's collection   HJ knive's collection  

HJ knive's collection   HJ knive's collection  

Attached Images Attached Images HJ knive's collection 

?

That`s a very nice transitional HJ ,

cheers Al

?

Ronnie nice hj knife collection you got there m8, could you show me close up pix of the hj bayo griplates & daimond please.
    Cheers Scott.

Quote by SWEEZZ View Post
    Ronnie nice hj knife collection you got there m8, could you show me close up pix of the hj bayo griplates & daimond please.
    Cheers Scott.
    Scott if you click on the pic twice you should be able to get a close up as i cant seem to upload pic's again my PC i think sorry for late reply been away on hols
    cheer's Ronnie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast