Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ scabbard silesian eagle?

Article about: hello i found this yesterday on silesia flohmarkt.looks like a reworked longer hj scabbard (my early gottlieb comes in only on 3cm inside the scabbrd,but maybe this is a manufacturer differe

Default HJ scabbard silesian eagle?

hello i found this yesterday on silesia flohmarkt.looks like a reworked longer hj scabbard (my early gottlieb comes in only on 3cm inside the scabbrd,but maybe this is a manufacturer differences?)the combination looks really old.what do you think abiut this scabbrds?a happy art of someone?or maybe some more?
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ scabbard silesian eagle?   HJ scabbard silesian eagle?  

HJ scabbard silesian eagle?   HJ scabbard silesian eagle?  

HJ scabbard silesian eagle?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ scabbard silesian eagle?
    P
    Many

I don't think that has ever been an HJ scabbard. The hanger at the back shows some curious "reworking" goodness knows when that was done.

thank You very much for opinion
    best regards

None that was produced as an HJ scabbard or a specialty production piece. I think this was found along the at some period in time and married to it.

Neat find to see a somewhat comparable scabbard

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

yes the shape of the top propably misled me to the HJ track.
    thank You very much,i will be study it but i doubt in case of founding some similiar it can be one of a kind garage private prodiction.
    best regards